website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

52 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

USA named its athletes in rhythmic & trampoline gymnastics

No Laura Zeng :yikes:

What do you think @thiago_simoes? Is there any chance for other gymnasts to end up in the podium?

Is Generalova injured? I can't believe she was not chosen! Not a fan of Feeley, but she's (mostly) competent. She's not bad, just bland. Anyway, this makes things a lot more interesting, though. Feeley will still probably win most silver medals, but I honestly don't believe she will hit all of her routines (pretty much like Bezzoubenko in 2015). There's definitely more chances for other gymnasts now to dream with a silver medal, or maybe 3 different countries on the podium (especially on ribbon).

18 hours ago, mrv86 said:

USA named its athletes in rhythmic & trampoline gymnastics

No Laura Zeng :yikes:

What do you think @thiago_simoes? Is there any chance for other gymnasts to end up in the podium?

Wow, that's shocking for me :cry: It's possibile have a start list of rhytmic gymnastic?

On 07/07/2019 at 04:52, intoronto said:

:DMA team @vinipereira

Smallest team at the Pan American Games history! Only 2 athletes, in track and field 

Still better than Tokyo next year when at least a couple of nations will be forced to have only one athlete. Because, you know, that will save the Games budget.

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Medal design should be unveiled tomorrow, but I already saw some images around the web - which the organizing committee asked to be deleted since "this design is not complete".

Hide contents

Pan American Games

medal1.png

Parapan American Games

medal2.png

Well those look great

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela