website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I believe the US rejected it’s quotas in that event.

So no US women? :yikes:

Thar's sad news. No Canadians either I see, I hope at least Campuzano will compete..

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@LDOG @konig Any idea about the Argentinian women (mountainbike)?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

@Olympian1010 @mrv86 @anyoneelse

Do you happen to know whether or not USA and/or Mexico have already announced their MTB teams? I'm specifically interested in the women.

Well, I'm pretty sure Campuzano is in, as she's a main contender, especially after USA will select only one competitor.

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Who would get the reallocated spot?

Possibly Honduras. I'm not sure, but I guess they can only use regional games results as there is nobody left in the World rankings.

#banbestmen

:NCA NICARAGUA :NCA

60 competitors, 41 men & 19 women

(01 AT | 24 BS | 04 BV | 02 BB | 09 BX | 01 JU | 03 KA | 04 RO | 03 SH | 04 SW | 02 TK | 02 WL | 01 WR)

Flagbearer: Jorge VEGA - Artistic Gymnastics

This is the official statement from the NOC @vinipereira, sorry for the previous list. The only difference is they will only have one woman in athletics.

Edited by mrv86