website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Canada will send 16 swimmers to Lima (+4 more in open water). Only 2 men were selected, meaning no relays. Canada won medals in all 3 men's relay events in Toronto 2015.

https://www.swimming.ca/en/news/2019/04/07/canadas-pan-am-swimming-team-announced/

Smh, at how stupid this national federation is. 

Anyways, the team has some notable names, which leaves me some hope for at least one gold medal (but I highly doubt it)

:USA :CAN qualify a team in eventing, :COL :COL :ECU get the remaining individual spots.

However, once all reallocations are applied, I'm quite sure that both Colombia and Ecuador will qualify full teams (it's rather surprising that they didn't do so directly). Puerto Rico should be able to get an individual spot (with their Olympic combination, so no worries about the minimum requirements).

#banbestmen

Streaming Link for the 2018 Pan American Racquetball Championships. It will determine all quotas for the games. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

44 minutes ago, intoronto said:

That's incorrect. Quotas were awarded at the South American and CAC Games as well.

Oh, that’s my bad. I got Squash and Racquetball confused. I do think there are still quotas on offer though. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela