website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

7 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I am okay. Oof. It's almost scary, but as screwed up as I was, I woke up this morning as if nothing had happened. I think it'll all be fine, so please don't worry :) I am going home soon too. 

Thanks for being concerned. My family sends their best.

I am only just catching up with this thread now so did not see your post yesterday. 

But like @Olympian1010 said, feel free to PM anytime, especially when things seem overwhelming. No matter how big or small, it doesn’t matter. And it might sound like a cliché but it’s still an important point for us all to remember that it is ok not to feel ok and everyone experiences vulnerabilities. 

I am really glad you are feeling better today and also it’s great to see that there were users here ready to step in and help out a fellow member in need. Well done to you all.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Totallympics promoting Trump :p

image.png

I know, before ad block I had like 15 Trump, Obama, or Bush ads everyday

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

You used Totallympics when you were 11? :lol:

No, they runs ads like: “Who was better Obama or Trump”, “Get In on this Bush area policy before it ends”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

You used Totallympics when you were 11? :lol:

And don’t you betray me. I need someone to help me fight the tyranny of @heywoodu ‘s and @dcro’s age discrimination :p