website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

List is updated, many sports are still free :evil:

I have thought about Boxing and Fencing for @phelps, Canoeing-Slalom for @hckosice, Canoeing-Spring for @dareza, Football for @vlad, Gymnastics-Artistic for @thiago_simoes, Judo for @George_D, Modern Pentathlon for @Vojthas, Shooting for @Dolby, Tennis for @Wanderer, Water Polo for @DaniSRB, Wrestling for @MHSN ? :admin:

3 hours ago, Sindo said:

List is updated, many sports are still free :evil:

I have thought about Boxing and Fencing for @phelps, Canoeing-Slalom for @hckosice, Canoeing-Spring for @dareza, Football for @vlad, Gymnastics-Artistic for @thiago_simoes, Judo for @George_D, Modern Pentathlon for @Vojthas, Shooting for @Dolby, Tennis for @Wanderer, Water Polo for @DaniSRB, Wrestling for @MHSN ? :admin:

I also thought about it, but I was waiting if someone else would want it. But as there is no one I can take my beloved sport.

It's ok for me. Also I will take care about water polo if DaniSRB can't or anyone else don't want it:yes Also I'm able to help in all threads if needed. Keep up the good work, my friends!!!:coffee:

• 2 weeks later...

National Thread News

In the past few weeks, I have thought about the best way to deal with National Threads, there were some options on the table but at the end I have decided to keep all the National Threads open and running, without having new National Threads for each Olympic cycle.

Anyway, we will change the title of the thread in each new Olympic cycle, writing "Road to X", where "X" is the next Olympic Games, and this part will be in the national language of that National Thread (it can be translated in a bit different way if the literal translation of "Road to" makes no sense in your language, anyway that is the meaning).

Example 1: United States National Thread | Road to Tokyo 2020

Example 2: Italy National Thread | Strada per Tokyo 2020

This will help people to understand they can also write in their national language in the National Thread, and as always let me remind you that National Threads are important if you want more users from your nation to join in the long term. We have some communities well represented here but with an inactive National Thread and I hope this can change in the long term future.

Now, users who opened their National Thread can edit the first post and add the "Road to Tokyo 2020" part in their national language. If you are not the user who opened yout National Thread (so you can not edit the first post), then contact me in private and give me the translation in your language and I will add that part in the title.

Thank you!