website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

OlympicIRL :bowdown: this guy is our jewel :d it looks very well. great job guys !

so seeing that anyone selected the best sport yet :d If none will want I´m ready to pick Canoeing Slalom, Road Cycling and for a team sports? I can care about Handball..

but ofc I´m ready to help with any other sport and thread :yes

I'm not sure yet if Sindo wants one thread for team sports or two separate threads. Also, I think it would be a good idea to consider multiple caretakers of the sports with a large number of events, swimming and athletics especially. This would reduce the burden on users posting results during the Olympics as we all want to spend those days watching as much of the sports as possible and not having to prepare results. That is the reason I want to create results templates in advance for every event.

So it might be a good idea to allow a few users nominate themselves for any given sport and allow them to manage it jointly.... maybe one can commit to post results for that sport on day 1, another user on day 2 and so on. That would make it more enjoyable and less burdensome.

@hckosice Thanks for your nice comments, I do my best :d