website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

I just noticed that Phelps already added the Premier League and Series A events for karate and now we have duplicates. Also apparently we can't delete our own events (though I am changing the event to other unlisted karate events so that won't be an issue).

Regardless all Premier League and Series A events are Olympic qualifiers as they provide world ranking points

8 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I just noticed that Phelps already added the Premier League and Series A events for karate and now we have duplicates. Also apparently we can't delete our own events (though I am changing the event to other unlisted karate events so that won't be an issue).

Regardless all Premier League and Series A events are Olympic qualifiers as they provide world ranking points

Yeah, I will fix that in the next days. You guys have posted many events in the past few days :clap: and I'm going through them chronologically to assure everything is fine with format. Shooting events have been completed, I will go on with other sports in the next days.

This is getting annoying. :mad:

When I go for "add similar event", the old logo copies and is present in the "choose files" section. And when I remove the old logo from new event, it also gets removed from the old event. :facepalm:

#banbestmen

16 minutes ago, dcro said:

This is getting annoying. :mad:

When I go for "add similar event", the old logo copies and is present in the "choose files" section. And when I remove the old logo from new event, it also gets removed from the old event. :facepalm:

Yes I have noticed this too. To avoid that, I suggest you to upload the logos in the results portal (test thread) and then post the logo here as an external link (being uploaded in our results portal the logo will never disappear).

I already did that for all the events you posted before tomorrow, but now you can upload them yourself.

13 ore fa, JoshMartini007 ha scritto:

for Karate, you can always add the 2019 Continental Championships (outside Europe, which I've also already posted), as I don't have the dates for that...

and if you haven't already done it (let me know that in this thread), I'm going to add the Youth League in the next couple of days...

p.s. don't bother of adding fencing...I'm already doing it this week...;)

40 minutes ago, phelps said:

for Karate, you can always add the 2019 Continental Championships (outside Europe, which I've also already posted), as I don't have the dates for that...

and if you haven't already done it (let me know that in this thread), I'm going to add the Youth League in the next couple of days...

p.s. don't bother of adding fencing...I'm already doing it this week...;)

I've added everything else for karate that was listed on the main site, including the Youth League.

Currently adding judo events, which will take a while...