website statistics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!
 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

 

  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Men's Basketball FIBA European Championship 2021

Recommended Posts

1st July 2018 and we are already out :d

 

finished last in the pre-qualifiers group, far far behind MKD and SUI but at least this time we won a match ! In the last game of the tournament  SVK-SUI 88-83 today, definitely, something to mark in the history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hckosice said:

1st July 2018 and we are already out :d

 

finished last in the pre-qualifiers group, far far behind MKD and SUI but at least this time we won a match ! In the last game of the tournament  SVK-SUI 88-83 today, definitely, something to mark in the history.

 

Slovakia is not out yet :d There will be another round for you guys, that will give you a chance to participate in the true Eurobasket qualifiers. These new FIBA qualifications are complicated :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

 

Slovakia is not out yet :d There will be another round for you guys, that will give you a chance to participate in the true Eurobasket qualifiers. These new FIBA qualifications are complicated :wacko:

 

you mean the small nations european championship ? :d

 

Anyway according our medias we are definitely out :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

you mean the small nations european championship ? :d

 

Anyway according our medias we are definitely out :dunno:

One might say your media is just as good in basketball as your national team then :hatoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

One might say your media is just as good in basketball as your national team then :hatoff:

 

I´d say worse :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

 

a bit confusing :d

 

You will have 6 more matches next summer. That's all you need to know. ;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2018 at 21:39, Federer91 said:

 

Slovakia is not out yet :d There will be another round for you guys, that will give you a chance to participate in the true Eurobasket qualifiers. These new FIBA qualifications are complicated :wacko:

 

I guess, now we are officially out. Hopefully :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...