website statistics

Tennis Wimbledon 2018

rybak

Despite being ranked currently outside top100 Serena Williams will be seeded at the tournament with number #25, the biggest victim of this decision is Dominika Cibulkova who will be first unseeded player...

32 minuti fa, rybak ha scritto:

Despite being ranked currently outside top100 Serena Williams will be seeded at the tournament with number #25, the biggest victim of this decision is Dominika Cibulkova who will be first unseeded player...

Ah Wimbledon, they will never change....

47 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Ah Wimbledon, they will never change....

And they shouldn't. I always prefer to see great grass court players in the second week of the event instead of having Serena-Kvitova as R1 match and then Cibulkova-Kvitova as SF. No offence to Cibulkova, I like her game but she's definitely not top grass court player. 

4 minuty temu, Quasit napisał:

I didn't know Vera Zvonareva was still active.

In recent years she had many health problems and by this she ended career in 2015, but from two seasons she has been trying to get back to the high level, unfortunately she haves big problems with it, I hope that this time she will be qualify to main draw.

59 minuti fa, Wanderer ha scritto:

And they shouldn't. I always prefer to see great grass court players in the second week of the event instead of having Serena-Kvitova as R1 match and then Cibulkova-Kvitova as SF. No offence to Cibulkova, I like her game but she's definitely not top grass court player. 

I know and I agree whit you... but we have a world ranking and we have a lot of rules. Why Wimbledon must be different?