website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

41 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone knows where the Games can be best viewed? I remember last time there was daily live streaming on some website of which I forgot the name :p 

I've looked on the official website but that gave me a panic attack because I don't know anymore how to deal with websites from before the year 2000. 

Alkass tv website 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

Alkass tv website 

Thanks, I hope that'll work next week :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone knows where the Games can be best viewed? I remember last time there was daily live streaming on some website of which I forgot the name :p 

I've looked on the official website but that gave me a panic attack because I don't know anymore how to deal with websites from before the year 2000. 

So I couldn’t find it on the offical games website, but I found the offical online platform. The link is Here

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

That's something I've never heard before :p 

I do it as well, to save them as a backup for future generations

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I do it as well, to save them as a backup for future generations

Sort of like Wikipedia, with the difference that Wikipedia is available for more people? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So I couldn’t find it on the offical games website, but I found the offical online platform. The link is Here

OCA usually doesn't allow the official website having live stream for the main Asian Games. or at least I can't remember such things. Qatari channels (Alkass and Al Jazeera which is now bein sport) have a history of monopolizing the broadcasting rights for the AG

8 minuti fa, MHSN ha scritto:

OCA usually doesn't allow the official website having live stream for the main Asian Games. or at least I can't remember such things. Qatari channels (Alkass and Al Jazeera which is now bein sport) have a history of monopolizing the broadcasting rights for the AG

I remember a great streaming platform for the Asian Indoor Games in Turkmenistan :) It's that for the 2018 AG they don't do the same...

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

I remember a great streaming platform for the Asian Indoor Games in Turkmenistan :) It's that for the 2018 AG they don't do the same...

yeah and that was great coverage but I said the main Asian Games. nobody really follows the AIMAG. but Asian Games is something different. no free streaming anymore ! most Asian countries care A LOT about this. you can see Korea even bring Son Heung-min or their Tennis star Chung Hyeon to the competition.

btw even though I didn't like all those "fake" fans in stadium in Turkmenistan but they were a much better host than Indonesia. I hope Indonesia proves me wrong when the competition officially starts.