website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Watching 2,5 hours of kabaddi without commentary is rather hard since often points were added and I had no idea why (I know the basic rules, but not every detail) :d 

Still.....IRAN!! :hyper::hyper:

After winning all 15 major tournaments, India is not even in the final now, that is so awesome :hyper:

I make it short how to score in Kabaddi

of course if you touch as many players of the defending team and makes it back to your own court. if you go 2 raids without scoring or giving up points, the 3rd raid you should score otherwise you are out and 1 point for the defending team.

if the defending team catch the attacking player that's 1 point but if the defending team does it with 3 or less players that's super tackle and gives them 2 points.

when all 7 players are out for a team. that's Luna and 2 extra points.

there is a "bonus" line (the 2nd line) if you touch behind that line while the defending team has 6 or 7 players. that's also a point. bonus doesn't exist when the opposite team has less than 6 players.

so we finished the Rowing competition with 3 silver and 1 bronze. all of them won by the girls ! our men's team failed miserably.

I made a prediction here earlier so far the only sport failed to win that number of gold medal is Rowing .I was expecting 1 or 2 golds here , but actually the main gold medal hope was Nazanin Malaei and we didn't expect China to enter a rower in this category. with a limit number of 11 events max for each country to enter, they usually don't enter in single sculls event but they surprised us by entering a very good rower who beat Malaei for the gold. I think Lwt Quadruple sculls was the most possible gold without China in the competition. but they lost it narrowly to Vietnam.

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Rowing isn't broadcasted today ?

Unfortunately nothing will be broadcasted in paddle sports... I wonder if it has to do with venue since we always get rowing/canoe sprint broadcasted on TV whenever we have Asian Games/Southeast Asian Games.

It's just weird rowing will just be in the highlights/news broadcast only.

9 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Unfortunately nothing will be broadcasted in paddle sports... I wonder if it has to do with venue since we always get rowing/canoe sprint broadcasted on TV whenever we have Asian Games/Southeast Asian Games.

It's just weird rowing will just be in the highlights/news broadcast only.

so I should stop cursing the Iranian channels :d we have less info about events in Palembang. the coverage in Jakarta is apparently much better

but it means also no coverage for Canoeing :( that was one of my favorite sports in the Games.