website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Kabaddi on CH3 :woohoo:

I didn't see the score in that match luckily, now I turned back the live stream 2,5 hours to when the kabaddi broadcast started (women's semi-finals), this is gonna be a kabaddi-filled spoiler-free evening :d:woohoo::cheer: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hey guys. Is there any way to watch some videos of the AG afretwards at night. Unfortunately I am very busy at work and can't watch most events. Even though I am watching iranian sport tv at morning in the train :d

Edited by ledon

1 hour ago, ledon said:

Hey guys. Is there any way to watch some videos of the AG afretwards at night. Unfortunately I am very busy at work and can't watch most events. Even though I am watching iranian sport tv at morning in the train :d

I have replays that will post later. Also, the streams on the Olympic Channel are already ready to be played back

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

i had an emergency situation today and had to leave my place and missed all of evening sessions. I just could follow the results.

Kabaddi team beating India and Alipour's gold medal was the highlight of the day for Iran. Alipour was a bit lucky that the Chinese guy had a false start. made things easier for the World Record holder. I hope we win more medals in this sport but that was best chance which we took it.

our Sabre team once against lost to Korea. no shame in that this Korean team is just great. but we heard a very surprising sad news that Mojtaba Abedini announced retirement today ! :( people still will remember him with his heroic 4th place in Rio. but he had some bad results recently but I hope he changes his mind

we had another final in taekwondo ( which was the last event of today I could watch LIVE) Bakhshi and his coach were very angry about the officiating and specially those phantom punch points for Lee. to be honest I still think even without those points Lee could win the match he is just too good but at the time Bakhshi had the momentum and 4pts lead. they gave 4 back to back points for punch to Lee and changed the whole thing.

and we will win a medal in Pencak Silat :d:d probably two since we have a QF vs Uzbekistan tomorrow

still what made the headlines here was none of these things. that was Nemati's story. and also our pathetic football team's elimination in hand of South Korea. nobody liked this team after losing intentionally to Myanmar !

Edited by MHSN

Watching 2,5 hours of kabaddi without commentary is rather hard since often points were added and I had no idea why (I know the basic rules, but not every detail) :d 

Still.....IRAN!! :hyper::hyper:

After winning all 15 major tournaments, India is not even in the final now, that is so awesome :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

*BAM*, knife straight through the back of the captain :yikes:

AfT5TOu.png

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Olympian1010:

I have replays that will post later. Also, the streams on the Olympic Channel are already ready to be played back

Thank you very much for the hint to play the livestream Channel back. I just watched India-Iran semifinal in Kabaddi. Of course Kabaddi is fun to watch and even more so without stuipid commentator. Also I am happy that our guys reached the final, but what really touched me was how the guys and also officials and womens team celebrated after the match. I mean they were dancing on the mat like little kids. It's long ago I saw such a pure joy from a sport team :d.

28 minutes ago, ledon said:

Thank you very much for the hint to play the livestream Channel back. I just watched India-Iran semifinal in Kabaddi. Of course Kabaddi is fun to watch and even more so without stuipid commentator. Also I am happy that our guys reached the final, but what really touched me was how the guys and also officials and womens team celebrated after the match. I mean they were dancing on the mat like little kids. It's long ago I saw such a pure joy from a sport team :d.

Not fun with a stupid commentator, but definitely more fun with a knowledgeable commentator :p

It's rather confusing often if you're not really into kabaddi.