website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

50 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Screenshot_2018-08-20-17-09-53-29.thumb.png.08f74c7b62b0fa4caa765689572f4bb4.png

Men's football R16 draw

Today was a really sad day. both Iran and Saudi Arabia tried their best to avoid South Korea. losing to Myanmar was shameful and ironically one more goal from Myanmar could eliminate Iran ! and Iranian players were wasting time in last minutes scared of a possible 3rd goal. :facepalm: I think Iran played with mostly reserve players probably wanting a 0-0 draw but Saudis let North Korea score two early goals which probably confused Iranian coaches , they didn't know what to do. the first goal oh yes. but second goal wasn't intentional , it happened because Myanmar had no idea about "fair play" when an Iranian player was on the ground and Iranian players were waiting for them to kick the ball out and after that, our scared Croat coach was just yelling to his players to just "pass the ball forever" !

I think the table is quite unbalanced and we will have two not-so-good teams in semifinal. but that's it. we have the toughest possible road (and we deserved it for unfair play) South Korea and then Uzbekistan (the current U23 Asian Champion) :d

I was checking some wrestling draws for Wednesday and I think our guy Hossein Nouri at 87kg is probably the luckiest wrestler we ever had ! first with 12 wrestlers only 4 of them are in top half including Nouri and the other 3 wrestlers are almost the weakest wrestlers in the competition. and if we replace TKM with that Indonesian guy it will be exactly the 3 weakest wrestler. Turkmenistan is guaranteed a bronze medal a wrestling :p I would like to see Indonesia and Thailand wrestling for the bronze :d

I really hate these kind of drawing system. some of our wrestlers had/have to go through 2-3 world medalists to win a bronze ! but at least one of our wrestlers got extremely lucky. even though Nouri was favorite against anybody.

Nine goals by a defender who entered the match 34 minutes before FT :d 

IWTo7aP.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 5 Stunden schrieb MHSN:

Today was a really sad day. both Iran and Saudi Arabia tried their best to avoid South Korea. losing to Myanmar was shameful and ironically one more goal from Myanmar could eliminate Iran ! and Iranian players were wasting time in last minutes scared of a possible 3rd goal. :facepalm: I think Iran played with mostly reserve players probably wanting a 0-0 draw but Saudis let North Korea score two early goals which probably confused Iranian coaches , they didn't know what to do. the first goal oh yes. but second goal wasn't intentional , it happened because Myanmar had no idea about "fair play" when an Iranian player was on the ground and Iranian players were waiting for them to kick the ball out and after that, our scared Croat coach was just yelling to his players to just "pass the ball forever" !

Well I knew something like this will happen:facepalm:.  Even though I actually thought we will be eliminated like 4 years ago. Still very shameful for a country like Iran. Just try to play football:wacko:

both of our female taekwondo athletes are already out ! at least yesterday they lost in the 2nd round ! and Rajabi is out against Korea in 1st round. I have to correct myself our taekwondo is not even average anymore ! :wall: