website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I don't even like Billie Eilish, but I love this program. It's a work of art.

Same, I'm baffled at the popularity of "bad guy" in particular, but that program really works.

Oh god Gilles and Poirier have just the ugliest costumes.

Some info coming out is that the doctor on the Eteri Tutberidze's team is the very same doctor responsible for those six Russian rowers testing positive shortly before Tokyo (remember how Lithuania received a reallocation two days before the heats?).

By the way this is definitely not just some rumor. There are even social media posts where he is all smiling with Tutberidze's girls.

At this point it seems fairly certain that Valieva will not be allowed to start, and that the ROC team will be disqualified... Anything else would start a backlash. Olympics are already on thin ice, and to let someone compete who tested positive and had her suspension lifted one (1) day after would be nothing more than a bad joke.

#banbestmen

10 hours ago, dcro said:

Some info coming out is that the doctor on the Eteri Tutberidze's team is the very same doctor responsible for those six Russian rowers testing positive shortly before Tokyo (remember how Lithuania received a reallocation two days before the heats?).

By the way this is definitely not just some rumor. There are even social media posts where he is all smiling with Tutberidze's girls.

At this point it seems fairly certain that Valieva will not be allowed to start, and that the ROC team will be disqualified... Anything else would start a backlash. Olympics are already on thin ice, and to let someone compete who tested positive and had her suspension lifted one (1) day after would be nothing more than a bad joke.

Can we trust CAS to do that. I mean they don’t decide based on public opinion or on what is clearly right. 

He is not a very good doper if his clients keep getting caught. 

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I'm afraid the IOC will let her compete and then disqualify her later, if necessary. There isn't much time for them to come up with an outcome before the women's singles

Like offside and VAR review later... it seems reasonable :yes