3. :SCO

4. :CAN

5.  :RUS

6. :KOR

7. :JPN

8. :USA

9. :CHN

10. :DEN

Fair enough, but lots of people are underestimating Jennifer Jones, the only female rink to go undefeated at the Olympics.  Not to mention Kaitlyn Lawes who won gold in mixed doubles in 2018.  

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I really think any of the top seven or eight teams could win gold and it wouldn't even really be an upset. Kind of a deep field this year.

Definately and we don't have too many competitions to look at to estimate the shape this season. The feeling is also that Muirhead is better than in many years, and that Russia and USA are also improving. At the same time Hasselborg and Tirinzoni has not been as convincing for the last two years as the season before the pandemic where Tirinzoni was the best championship team and Hasselborg dominated the Grand slam tour.

• 2 weeks later...

Sofia Mabergs, lead for the Swedish defending champions tested positive for covid. I  am chocked since I had some contact with the team and I know they are very serious and practice alone at the club, having face mask from the club to the car even of they don’t meet Anyone. I really hope it is only her.

30 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Sofia Mabergs, lead for the Swedish defending champions tested positive for covid. I  am chocked since I had some contact with the team and I know they are very serious and practice alone at the club, having face mask from the club to the car even of they don’t meet Anyone. I really hope it is only her.

Might be a false positive? Happened to one of the Australian curling player.