website statistics

Bobsleigh at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

So official lists came out and monobob was strange.  The first six countries were qualified from combined rankings, and then the next four were from the 2woman rankings, not combined. I can see the logic, but I never would have predicted that was what they meant.  

So GBR is in when they only raced monobob twice all season, and Italy is out (for now).

:USA Team USA :USA

Men

Pilots: Hunter Church, Frank Del Duca

Push athletes: Hakeem Abdul Saboor, Kris Horn, Jimmy Reed, Carlo Valdes, Charlie Volker, Josh Williamson

Women

Pilots: Kaillie Humphries, Elena Mayers Taylor

Push athletes: Lauren Gibbs, Aja Evans

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Aaaaand that's a wrap for us. Dutch NOC waived their rules and selected Ivo de Bruin anyways.

But apparently just for the 4-man? I guess to make sure we became reserves #1 for both events. How wonderful. :p

Croatia had some rotten luck this year :(

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Aaaaand that's a wrap for us. Dutch NOC waived their rules and selected Ivo de Bruin anyways.

But apparently just for the 4-man? I guess to make sure we became reserves #1 for both events. How wonderful. :p

jfc.... 

they must be reading our posts and said "lets troll the Croatians" lmao

6 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

What is the Dutch NOC doing this time, sending 10 people across several sports with no chance of medals? Is that because they've already been forced to book a chartered flight and they need to fill the seats? :mumble:

I believe they are being relaxed with the standards due to Covid-19