website statistics

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

it's her sister Nicol that had the injuries...

she's the youngster, the rising star of our team...

I always have trouble when siblings have a name starting with the same letter :p I thought Nadia had one injury at least too?

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

I always have trouble when siblings have a name starting with the same letter :p I thought Nadia had one injury at least too?

Happened to me at school once, when I got credit for my bravery in continuing to play rugby after a bad injury, which had happened to my brother.  :roflmao:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

no, she lost the internal qualification fight against Fluery in yesterday's training...

most Nations were making their internal selection yesterday...

I mean for the combined. Because I'd say Shiffrin shouldn't even come close to Gisin in that, judging by her downhill today :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, hckošice said:

Sad a bit for Goggia, it would some story if she would gold. but still amazing display from her. Incredible fighter.

Yeah this is my feeling there as well. But the main thing is she managed to make a truly insanely fast comeback and get an Olympic medal from it, that is....wow. So soon after such an injury.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I mean for the combined. Because I'd say Shiffrin shouldn't even come close to Gisin in that, judging by her downhill today :p 

ah, OK...

once she's registered one training, she doesn't need to do any other, especially in this case, when the track is going to be the same...

and yeah, tomorrow Gisin is the woman to beat...