website statistics

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

That's about it, happy for Suter, happy for Goggia, happy for Delago...excellent podium :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nice podium indeed. Sad a bit for Goggia, it would some story if she would gold. but still amazing display from her. Incredible fighter.

Sad for Ledecká as well, was hoping for at least a medal here, but yeah, it is how it is, what can we do

13 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

We’re getting too much of that on the local broadcaster’s YouTube channel :(

our local broadcaster is more interested in Ski Jumping. I have no idea why :d

fortunately I have access to some other TV channels and can watch whatever I want

Okay-ish podium, would have preferred 1st and 2nd switched.

i expect a dumpster fire podium on men’s slalom though lol. Vinatzer and Noel started the season by far the fastest but had so many DNFs their confidence is so bruised. Jakobsen one of the best but can crash out at any point. And the best of previous seasons are nowhere to be found this season.

13 minutes ago, Shiffrin said:

Okay-ish podium, would have preferred 1st and 2nd switched.

i expect a dumpster fire podium on men’s slalom though lol. Vinatzer and Noel started the season by far the fastest but had so many DNFs their confidence is so bruised. Jakobsen one of the best but can crash out at any point. And the best of previous seasons are nowhere to be found this season.

given the slope, I fear Foss-Solevaag is going to destroy the field...:mumble: