website statistics

Snowboard at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

2 hours ago, NearPup said:

It’s on the Beijing 2022 entries. Sébastien Beaulieu, Kaylie Buck, Jennifer Hawkrigg and Jules Lefebvre have all been added to the team.

Absolutely no word about this from Snowboard Canada xD

How do you check this on Beijing 2022 website? I was able to check how many entries per sport. But when I go to the athlete section, always access denied.....

4 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

How do you check this on Beijing 2022 website? I was able to check how many entries per sport. But when I go to the athlete section, always access denied.....

https://olympics.com/beijing-2022/olympic-games/en/results/all-sports/athletes.htm

Guess there was some room on the Canada jet too. At least this has once again showed us, that when it comes to the Winter Olympics, nations can reject, accept and rearrange quotas whenever they want, procedures and deadlines be damned. :d 

3 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Guess there was some room on the Canada jet too. At least this has once again showed us, that when it comes to the Winter Olympics, nations and reject, accept and rearrange quotas whenever they want, procedures and deadlines be damned. :d 

Ya, the period from three to one week before the Winter Olympics is always a bit of a clown show where at least half a dozen qualification rules are broken by IFs…

My interview with Jenise Spiteri, who will be representing Malta.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela