website statistics

Snowboard at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

27 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Canada can't win a gold medal these Olympics, this is going to end up being Canada's worst Olympics in a a couple decades at this rate xD

Also remember when :USA was having bad Olympics? Everything is going their way now.

I had a friend asking me the other day what the US gold total would be.  He was asking if it would top 10.  I said no way.  Not so sure about that anymore

4 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

I had a friend asking me the other day what the US gold total would be.  He was asking if it would top 10.  I said no way.  Not so sure about that anymore

Ya well I hope Canada has a similar turnaround because at this point I'm starting to worry we'll have our worst Olympics since Lillehammer in terms of gold medals. Missing out on our best gold medal chance on day 1 really set the tone so far.

Will be interesting to see how well the US can do in the remaining speed skating events, that could be the key to finishing in the top 3. And maybe Ocala on it's own could win more gold medals than Canada :P

4 minutes ago, Triplecast said:

I think Petra has a vey real chance to win the super combined.

if they moved the slalom part to whichever at least decent hill she will definitely have a chance, if they leave it on that 40 seconds plane she have absolutely no chance I fear. 

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

if they moved the slalom part to whichever at least decent hill she will definitely have a chance, if they leave it on that 40 seconds plane she have absolutely no chance I fear. 

with Gisin going so fast in the speed disciplines, I fear the gold medal will be hers, unless she misses a gate in slalom...