website statistics

Snowboard at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

On 1/27/2022 at 1:08 PM, intoronto said:

THe award for the most shady organization: COC

Snowboard Canada is incompetent... I don't understand why they didn't use all their quota... Many Snowboard Canada athletes have appealed the decision of their federation

32 minutes ago, seb851 said:

Snowboard Canada is incompetent... I don't understand why they didn't use all their quota... Many Snowboard Canada athletes have appealed the decision of their federation

They had a selection criteria, which I couldn't find. Weird all around

A sport disaster for :CZE Jan Kubičík is snowboadcross who caused himself nearly the same injury as Eva Samková couple months ago. He broke his shin bone in the ankle level, he is outta Games and COC is trying to manage his replacement as fast as they can ..... Radek Houser, who placed 26th (10th quali) in last WC should come to China. 

7 hours ago, hckošice said:

Runa Yoshika :JPN had to be transported by ambulance to the hospital after very bad crash in the slopestyle training today.

Jamie Anderson said the course is basically an entire ice and decided to not even start the training...

She apparently has a spinal cord injury, but there is no risk of paralysis. She has withdrawn from both slopestyle and big air and will return to Japan once it is safe for her to do so.