website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

1 minute ago, phelps said:

sometimes it happens...

not that it's someone's decision...it's all made by the clockings of the heats...

I have never see anything like this in the years I have seen short track, must be really bad luck Canada has lmao

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

I have never see anything like this in the years I have seen short track, must be really bad luck Canada has lmao

Maybe two of them will finish 1st and 2nd and the third one will be advanced after a penalty by one of the non-Canadian skaters on the third. :d

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

There used to be a rule that prevents this, but it no longer exists. I’ve seen three skaters from the same country in the same QF a few times in the world cup, but I don’t remember seeing it at the Olympics.

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Maybe two of them will finish 1st and 2nd and the third one will be advanced after a penalty by one of the non-Canadian skaters on the third. :d

There will be at least 10 skaters in the semis no matter what. Up to two fastest third place skaters will advance (less if there are advancements).