website statistics

Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

5 hours ago, hckošice said:

It is just the best sport on earth :d and I hope the 19th February will be the new slovak national holiday

Congrats on the victory. I couldn't watch the entire match, the first time I tuned in Slovakia netted a goal thanks to that lucky deflection, watched for 5 minutes and I felt Slovakia will win it. 

I mean I don't follow the sport closely but I still don't get why do you always try to jinx everyone. I mean even in the qualifiers u did it.

So from here on be optimistic start telling ' Slovakia is the gold medal favourites in ice hockey in 2026, no one can beat us, we will win at least 5 golds, we are a big country etc etc '

11 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Congrats on the victory. I couldn't watch the entire match, the first time I tuned in Slovakia netted a goal thanks to that lucky deflection, watched for 5 minutes and I felt Slovakia will win it. 

I mean I don't follow the sport closely but I still don't get why do you always try to jinx everyone. I mean even in the qualifiers u did it.

So from here on be optimistic start telling ' Slovakia is the gold medal favourites in ice hockey in 2026, no one can beat us, we will win at least 5 golds, we are a big country etc etc '

I´ll try to improve I promise :d