website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

On 1/24/2022 at 9:48 PM, Bearas said:

:LTU Team Lithuania confirmed:

• 4 Men: Tomas Kaukėnas, Vytautas Strolia, Linas Banys, Karol Dombrovski
  • 1 Woman: Gabrielė Leščinskaitė

What a cruel twist for my liking. Both Crnković and Kočergina end up as first reserves. :wacko:

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, amigo9876 said:

Covid?

We know a Finnish athlete gave a positive test in Antholz. IBU announced it on 23 January.

Finland's roster was announced on 24 January. I presume, they were aware who the positive athlete is, when they named the team. If Janka is positive and they include her in the roster, they probably have indications, that she will be able to compete.

1 hour ago, maestro said:

Please delete.

Is there a problem with double posting today? It happened to me twice and I see there is a similar issue in the cross-country at the Olympics thread

There’s often a problem with caching - ie the website shows an older version of the page, not the current one.

I wonder how this one will work, but Belarus has told their athletes that they are not allowed to talk to the media.  Officially they will only be able to talk to media from Belarus.  There is a good chance that we will see one Belarus medal, how do they avoid talking to the press in the press conference?  That could be really odd.