website statistics

Breaking 2021 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Ok, I got it now :lol:

First moment I thought we had an official Slovenia/Slovakia swap.

haha, no but baring TPE, I noticed also some weird stuff they put on the :SRB flag as well, that looks like a not really successful graffiti something :lol:

and interesting we compete here, did not expect this, especially with a guy named Twister. :p

On 11/6/2021 at 10:05 PM, Laraja said:

3-Lee :NED

I love it when these athletes pick names which really identify themselves. You know, something truly unique to who they are. Something that defines them, that makes you see the name and think "Ah, Lee!".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, Illya said:

Full entry list available

Where? Could you send me that?

28 minutes ago, hckošice said:

haha, no but baring TPE, I noticed also some weird stuff they put on the :SRB flag as well, that looks like a not really successful graffiti something :lol:

and interesting we compete here, did not expect this, especially with a guy named Twister. :p

According my researches, Slovakia has kind of a tradition on it. You will even be host of Blast Series,  next year. https://thelegitsblast.com/en/

Googled the Italians and this must be the only sport where they go from trash singing/dancing reality tv shows to (try to) become an Olympian. Usually it's the other way around, first they become Olympians and then cash in by making appeareances in reality shows.