website statistics

Track Cycling UCI Junior World Championships 2021

Totallympics

2 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Who needs a plastic indoor velodrome, when you have this ? :hearts:

Vigorelli_Gall1-1080x509.jpg

as lovely as it looks, it doesn't fit the "modern track cycling" anymore, I fear...:cry: :facepalm:

in fact, it's used mainly (if not exclusively) as an american football stadium nowadays...

34 minutes ago, phelps said:

as lovely as it looks, it doesn't fit the "modern track cycling" anymore, I fear...:cry: :facepalm:

in fact, it's used mainly (if not exclusively) as an american football stadium nowadays...

We still have an active outdoor track in London, (built for 1948!) but it’s just for club & school riders. As soon as riders get picked up as a prospect they move near one of our five!!! indoor ones.

1 hour ago, phelps said:

it's on the Egyptian TV network On Time Sports (I saw some highlights on YT coming from OTS 3)...

I saw quite a few links to their broadcast, but I fear they were all somehow illegal stuff...

I don't know if they have some kind of official website/app where man can watch live and ondemand pictures from their channels? 

maybe our friend @thepharoah can tell us something more...:mumble:

They have no website , just facebook page and YouTube channel which they don't have live stream on,  I'll post here live streaming link for On-time Sport 3 whenever it's available 

44 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Where is the italian team training ?

Montichiari, near Brescia, eastern part of Lombardy (which actually is a 250m indoor velodrome, but it was closed for a couple of years until last spring because it was raining down the roof and because of some burocratic issues on permissions to adjust that problem...usual Italian troubles when it comes to construction work)...

otherwise Wien in the cold months and on the many 400m outdoor tracks we have in Summer (mainly in Fiorenzuola d'Arda, near Piacenza, just a few kms south of Milan)...

1 minute ago, phelps said:

Montichiari (which actually is a 250m indoor velodrome, but it was closed for a couple of years until last spring because it was raining down the roof and because of some burocratic issues on permissions to adjust that problem...usual Italian troubles when it comes to construction work)...

otherwise Wien in the cold months and on the many 400m outdoor tracks we have in Summer (mainly in Fiorenzuola d'Arda, near Piacenza, just a few kms south of Milan)...

This winter Montechiari will not be agile for maintenance work.. At this rate we will go to the Vigorelli. It is outdoor, but when it rains it looks like Montechiari :lol::lol: