website statistics

Men's 3x3 Basketball FIBA World Cup 2018

Totallympics

1 minute ago, rybak said:

We don't have any chances? In our media, sport journalists say that we have real chances to have ticket for Tokyo.

i think it's hard to talk about chances as we still don't know qualification system

also we don't know if professional players will play?

Adesso, rybak ha scritto:

We don't have any chances? In our media, sport journalists say that we have real chances to have ticket for Tokyo.

After today.. probably yes. In the past years Poland wasn't able to reach the Europan Championship qualification. Btw, I expect some surprise from the 3x3 qualification.. some outsider will go in Tokyo. I'm very curious to know how the FIBA will decide the qualification process

I just hope Australia won't get yet another free pass (x2) in the competition with only 8 teams...

Seriously though, how exciting it must be for an Australian to follow Olympic qualification. :p

#banbestmen

Przed chwilą, dcro napisał:

I just hope Australia won't get yet another free pass (x2) in the competition with only 8 teams...

Seriously though, how exciting it must be for an Australian to follow Olympic qualification. :p

Let's allow Australia and other Oceanian nations to take part in Asian qualifications :d 

For me it should be like this:

1. Host country - Japan

2. Winner of WC 2019

3. Runner-up of WC 2019

4. Bronze medalists of WC 2019

5. Winner of Asian/Oceanian QT

6. Winner of American QT

7. Winner of African QT

8. Winner of European QT

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

Let's allow Australia and other Oceanian nations to take part in Asian qualifications :d 

For me it should be like this:

1. Host country - Japan

2. Winner of WC 2019

3. Runner-up of WC 2019

4. Bronze medalists of WC 2019

5. Winner of Asian/Oceanian QT

6. Winner of American QT

7. Winner of African QT

8. Winner of European QT

It should be nothing with 8 teams in the first place :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minut temu, DaniSRB napisał:

i think it's hard to talk about chances as we still don't know qualification system

also we don't know if professional players will play?

11 minut temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

After today.. probably yes. In the past years Poland wasn't able to reach the Europan Championship qualification. Btw, I expect some surprise from the 3x3 qualification.. some outsider will go in Tokyo. I'm very curious to know how the FIBA will decide the qualification process

I think that the same players which competed in these WC should be allow to play in Olympics

Not after today but already when it was official that 3x3 basketball will be in Olympics our media says that we have real chances to qualify :d

1 minute ago, rybak said:

I think that the same players which competed in these WC should be allow to play in Olympics

Not after today but already when it was official that 3x3 basketball will be in Olympics our media says that we have real chances to qualify :d

i mostly meant on USA, i guess noone NBA players will play 3x3, but who knows, maybe some American players from Europe

we will see, FIBA still keeps qualification system in secret :facepalm:

7 minut temu, DaniSRB napisał:

i mostly meant on USA, i guess noone NBA players will play 3x3, but who knows, maybe some American players from Europe

we will see, FIBA still keeps qualification system in secret :facepalm:

We'll see, however already one American guy played for us at current WC, Michael Hicks :wacko: