website statistics

Women's Volleyball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 1 year later...

According to Worldofvolley.com this is the pool composition for the OG-qualification for women's volleyball. The 'draw' was held on December 19th. I have completely missed reports about these pools.

Pool A (Japan host): Serbia, Japan, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Peru.

Pool B: Italy, China, Dominican Republic, Netherlands, Thailand, Czech Republic, Argentina, Slovenia.

Pool C: Brazil, United States, Poland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Ukraine

52 minutes ago, CCB said:

According to Worldofvolley.com this is the pool composition for the OG-qualification for women's volleyball. The 'draw' was held on December 19th. I have completely missed reports about these pools.

Pool A (Japan host): Serbia, Japan, Turkey, Germany, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Peru.

Pool B: Italy, China, Dominican Republic, Netherlands, Thailand, Czech Republic, Argentina, Slovenia.

Pool C: Brazil, United States, Poland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Ukraine

I can assure you this is wrong, it was supposed to be on 19 December but FIVB postponed it. probably because they still didn't find the hosts (or maybe it has something to do with Russia's participation or non-participation)

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

I can assure you this is wrong, it was supposed to be on 19 December but FIVB postponed it. probably because they still didn't find the hosts (or maybe it has something to do with Russia's participation or non-participation)

Normally Worldofvolley is well informed, but the FIVB has not confirmed the pool composition, so I think you are right. 

• 4 months later...

I can't find the news on the FIVB's website, but the detailed schedule of each Olympic Qualification Tournament has been released.

Wikipedia already have everything updated.

here are the women's tournaments:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_FIVB_Volleyball_Women's_Olympic_Qualification_Tournaments

5 hours ago, phelps said:

I can't find the news on the FIVB's website, but the detailed schedule of each Olympic Qualification Tournament has been released.

Wikipedia already have everything updated.

here are the women's tournaments:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_FIVB_Volleyball_Women's_Olympic_Qualification_Tournaments

China, Serbia and Dominican Republic as final three opponents is a recipe for hope and unevitable disappointment for the Dutch team. Already looking forward to it!:clap:

Edit: Dominican, not Czech. We might be able to beat the Czech Republic...

Edited by Jinzha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...