website statistics

Skateboarding Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Not sure how officials are the rankings on World Skateboarding, but I saw some small mistakes on the number of points (nothing big), BUT :ISRSharon PAZ is not on the 44 skaters listed here for the next phase. Instead :AUTAlisa FESSL is there.

Does anyone know what happened to her?

Edited by Pasolini

11 hours ago, Pasolini said:

Not sure how officials are the rankings on World Skateboarding, but I saw some small mistakes on the number of points (nothing big), BUT :ISRSharon PAZ is not on the 44 skaters listed here for the next phase. Instead :AUTAlisa FESSL is there.

Shani Paz is unfortunately injured so her campaign for this games is over https://www.facebook.com/share/v/8G2y4ywBge97R9QH/?mibextid=WC7FNe

11 hours ago, Pasolini said:

The same happened to Fernanda Tonissi, who is replacing Erica Leguizamon due to an injury.

On 3/12/2024 at 3:07 AM, Laraja said:

Hey @konig I didn't know you are a skateboarder! But I believe you have to explain some things to your fellow argentinians

Spoiler

Go to men's park ranking, position 41th :p

On 3/11/2024 at 3:59 PM, Dnl said:

Shani Paz is unfortunately injured so her campaign for this games is over https://www.facebook.com/share/v/8G2y4ywBge97R9QH/?mibextid=WC7FNe

she had horrible luck this qualification time, only competed once or twic the rest of ther time was injered (including one time that she was injred during practice in the compatition) mybe for la28 

6 hours ago, Laraja said:

Hey @konig I didn't know you are a skateboarder! But I believe you have to explain some things to your fellow argentinians

Hide contents

Go to men's park ranking, position 41th :p

Thats not me, he  is my evil brazilian cousin who want to humiliate the argentinian part of the family classifying to the olympic games, luckily, he wont be in Paris :bones: