website statistics

Trampoline Gymnastics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 1 year later...

Trying to work out which of the FIG World Cup events listed on their site for 2023 qualify toward Criteria 2 for Trampoline.  The document says there will be 5 events spread across 2023/24, and I can find 2 listed in 2024 on the FIG Calendar.  There are 3 in 2023 that call themselves "FIG World Cup 2023", for Varna, Santarem and Coimbra, but there are another 2 also with a similar label: 

World Cup 2023 AGF Trophy - Baku

FIG TRA World CUP - Palm Beach

Do these count as well, or instead of?  Cannot find any other source to give me clarity and I would appreciate any pointers from anyone who knows more.

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Vojthas said:

It's been almost five months since the post above and I'm looking for this answer as well.

The Baku World Cup stage was not a qualifying event. So probably it will be 3 out of the remaining 4.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Who is this brazilian girl who comes from nowhere and is in the podium in all tourneaments this year :jawdrop:

I wouldn't say that she comes from nowhere haha

But, yeah, it's really impresive her performance lately. She became an actual contender for medal

• 5 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Trampoline isn't going to be the easiest sport to present as a pure ranking qualification until after the world champs because the rankings wont come into play until the first 8 quotas are awarded and then some NOCs will be able to qualify a 2nd place via the ranking list - it's almost as messy as the qualification process for BMX Freestyle :d