website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)
On 2/20/2024 at 5:37 PM, andresap93 said:

What happens if a NOC has already two qualified athletes and they qualify another two different athletes through the World Cup?

I ask because I see that currently South Korea has already two athletes qualified through the 2023 World Champs and they have currently two athletes in the top places of two different apparatus. Why the athlete that competed in floor exercise is currently qualified and the one in the pommel horse is currently excluded? There is a sort of "priority" of the floor exercise?

EDIT: or the NOC of South Korea has to exclude one of them if the situation remains like that?

There is a priority but I can not find here which is which. Does someone have access to this document? thanks!

Edit: just found it

Edited by Pasolini

Could anyone please help me understanding how the tie-break works? Here is the document

image.png

For the 1st case... would we consider the ranks only with eligible athletes or overall rankings?

Posted (edited)

I had a stupid question on reallocation but as soon as I posted i realized hahaha

anyway... was checking the results of WC23 and if no Frenchmen gets the quota it will go to Leo SALADINO, right? 

Edited by Pasolini
confusion