website statistics

Men's Basketball Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

19 hours ago, Biathlonfan said:

When the Serbian national basketball goes a decade without any achievements and you still believe this,fine,suit yourself,but right now,that is absolutely a hollow take.Again,not even a basketball stan,but even i refuse to accept that them making the olympics is some kind of achievment,how many more years do the fans need to wait for things to change  ? Btw,as far as number 1 sport ?,i can assure you that with every year,that has been less and less certain here, two more missed olympics,and even the biggest fans will stop caring,it's not like we don't have sports where people at the highest level actually care to try to achieve something,by all means in a normal country,most people should of stopped caring After the not making it to Tokyo disaster,and this nation should of rightfully been swimming and athletics land now.and jesus i see this biase attitude with Lithuanian basketball experts ''oh the losses mean nothing,they will make the olympics'' when they shown absolutely no signs of making the olympics,i almost want a disaster both with the olympics and european qualifiers,maybe people will finally wake up put of fantasyland.Anyway my point being i reject your belief,since litereally no one here sees it that way and i don't know why you responded the exact way josh did  or what you mean by realism when i have now stated like three times that i don't even believe they will make the olympics. 

I shared my point of view which is basically what this forum is all about and every other forum to be fair. Also, I really don't care if you reject my beleif or not, I made it and in my opinion is based in reality. Also, I reject your attitude of something not being your opinion must be wrong. Have a good day. 

43 minutes ago, nenad said:

I shared my point of view which is basically what this forum is all about and every other forum to be fair. Also, I really don't care if you reject my beleif or not, I made it and in my opinion is based in reality. Also, I reject your attitude of something not being your opinion must be wrong. Have a good day. 

Never said anything i don't believe is wrong,and again i don't get the point of you responding to me since josh basically said the same thing you did.Goodbye.

On 3/20/2024 at 10:07 PM, Quaker2001 said:

There's still all the semis at swimming, so NBC might want to stick with that the whole way through.  That's why I think it might slot better for NBC is the USA-SRB game is at 11:15am ET.  But that would be an interesting idea to go straight from swimming to basketball and then have the additional final at halftime.

Called it :d