website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

Olympian1010

On 06/08/2018 at 12:24, ATHENS 1896 said:

Is there a specific link with Water Polo matches? Thank you for the great effort anyway.

I found another match the other day!

Apparently Puerto Rico’s rights holder sent some of their own cameras, so here is the Water Polo - Men’s Bronze Medal Match (Full) (With Commentary and Scoreboard)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...

@mrv86 Do you remember Marco Claro showing any sports not mentioned on the list below:

Archery

Athletics

Baseball

Basketball

Basketball - 3x3

Beach Volleyball

BMX

Boxing

Diving

Equestrian

Football

Karate

Judo

Racquetball

Rthymic Gymanstics

Roller Sports

Swimming

Tennis

Track Cycling

Volleyball

Weightlifting

Wrestling

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I only ask because I have found that besides the great (in quality, not quantity) coverage by Win Sports that Cuban and Puerto Rican TV set their own cameras to film some none main feed events (examples being Water Polo, Handball, Badminton, Synchronized Swimming, Wrestling, Fencing). Those sports you’ll see are absent from my list above

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

@mrv86 Do you remember Marco Claro showing any sports not mentioned on the list below:

Archery

Athletics

Baseball

Basketball

Basketball - 3x3

Beach Volleyball

BMX

Boxing

Diving

Equestrian

Football

Karate

Judo

Racquetball

Rthymic Gymanstics

Roller Sports

Swimming

Tennis

Track Cycling

Volleyball

Weightlifting

Wrestling

Probably Tae Kwon Do and the other Gymnastics disciplines.

27 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Probably Tae Kwon Do and the other Gymnastics disciplines.

Is there any way to access that footage currently? I’ve seen a few Marco Claro streams from the games here and there, but nothing special. 

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Is there any way to access that footage currently? I’ve seen a few Marco Claro streams from the games here and there, but nothing special. 

I'll do a quick search tomorrow night, but if you haven't found them yet, It'll be quite difficult to obtain them.

4 hours ago, mrv86 said:

I'll do a quick search tomorrow night, but if you haven't found them yet, It'll be quite difficult to obtain them.

Ok, thanks. I’ll keep looking too

• 2 weeks later...

This is the new format for replays. I’d love for y’all to give a look through, and comment on it 

2018 Central American and Caribbean Games