website statistics

Taekwondo WT World Grand Prix 2018

Totallympics

by the way, very unlucky draw for the only Italian at the start of GB Grand Prix...:cry::facepalm:

in the men's -58kg class, Vito Dell'Aquila, in fact, after a guy from Senegal in round #1, should face the no.2 seeded Mikhail Artamonov (RUS) in the second round and, should he make a miracle against the Russian, he would eventually find Hadipour (IRI) or Denisov (RUS) in round #3 before getting even close to the medal stage...

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

:IRI Mirashem Hosseini b. :GBR Bradley Sinden  19-16 (Hosseini was already involved in the match of the day in the quarterfinals against :JOR Ahmad Abughaush, when he recovered a fight that nobody thought he could win with less than 20 seconds left)...

Aactually less than 9 seconds. he was down by 5. and since he AbuGhash was on 9 penalties. his coach yelled several times at him "don't try to score, try for a kyunggo" but he was lucky he didn't listen to the coach and scored 5 pts in 8 seconds :d and when the were going for the break before the Golden Score. I heard coach's voice telling him "see, I told you" :d

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

Aactually less than 9 seconds. he was down by 5. and since he AbuGhash was on 9 penalties. his coach yelled several times at him "don't try to score, try for a kyunggo" but he was lucky he didn't listen to the coach and scored 5 pts in 8 seconds :d and when the were going for the break before the Golden Score. I heard coach's voice telling him "see, I told you" :d

yeah, I saw that match..amazing...

meanwhile this second semi in the women's -67kg was the opposite...really boring...:facepalm:

by the way, :CRO Matea Jelic won 5-0 against :TUR Nur Tatar, so the final will be between Jelic and local hero Lauren Williams...

oh, no...this looks very painful for Hosseini...:cry:

I hope the injury is not too bad as it looks and he can recover quickly...:fingers:

by the way, because of this, :KOR Lee Dae-Hoon wins Gold by opponent's withdrawal...

Men's -68kg

Gold: :KOR Lee Dae-Hoon

Silver: :IRI Mirhashem Hosseini

Bronze: :GBR Bradley Sinden & :BEL Si Mohamed Ketbi