website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

Just in case you guys wanna know which videos are not working, here’s 2 that aren’t running so far: 

https://olympics.com/en/video/women-s-preliminary-round-arg-tur-srb-bra-volleyball-tokyo-2020-replays

https://olympics.com/en/video/women-s-preliminary-round-dom-ken-usa-roc-volleyball-tokyo-2020-replays

if anyone knows anymore videos let me know or you can contact the IOC enquires 

enquiries.contact@olympic.org

22 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

Just received an email from the IOC all Tokyo 2020 videos are working now hopefully they stay working this time 

Maybe you could ask them about full videos from Beijing, Athens and so on. Only few of them are on site, AFAIK. 

27 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

Just received an email from the IOC all Tokyo 2020 videos are working now hopefully they stay working this time 

Yeah I took a look last night by clicking on some random videos and they all looks working..

so, I can finally start to put the updated links on this thread soon once I will have some time, should be during first days of next week. :yes

21 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Maybe you could ask them about full videos from Beijing, Athens and so on. Only few of them are on site, AFAIK. 

If u have any enquires here’s an email to contact them they usually do respond pretty quick

enquiries.contact@olympic.org

17 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Yeah I took a look last night by clicking on some random videos and they all looks working..

so, I can finally start to put the updated links on this thread soon once I will have some time, should be during first days of next week. :yes

They are still working on them however by “filling gaps”, wouldn’t get excited just yet 

69A26276-80A2-4E04-AD5E-10DDEE9A914E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

They are still working on them however by “filling gaps”, wouldn’t get excited just yet 

69A26276-80A2-4E04-AD5E-10DDEE9A914E.jpeg

Yes, I noticed some videos had this "time gap" cut, but it is fine for me, there were videos which had around a hour of nothing between maches or races, like beach volleyball, had literally 2 hours of nothing just a standing camera shot to the tree behind the stadium between two matches... :p so yeah I am all for this cut.

For what matters me personally is they release all races and matches on full replays, which they apparently did. If the originally 5 and half hours video will have only 3 hours now with only the actual sport actions + medal ceremonies in, is completely OK  for me :yes

7 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Yes, I noticed some videos had this "time gap" cut, but it is fine for me, there were videos which had around a hour of nothing between maches or races, like beach volleyball, had literally 2 hours of nothing just a standing camera shot to the tree behind the stadium between two matches... :p so yeah I am all for this cut.

For what matters me personally is they release all races and matches on full replays, which they apparently did. If the originally 5 and half hours video will have only 3 hours now with only the actual sport actions + medal ceremonies in, is completely OK  for me :yes

I was worried that they will turn them into a 5 minute highlights packages which would be extremely disappointing I’m cool with it as well if they are just cutting out parts with no action in them as long as they don’t shorten them completely to be highlights

27 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

I was worried that they will turn them into a 5 minute highlights packages which would be extremely disappointing I’m cool with it as well if they are just cutting out parts with no action in them as long as they don’t shorten them completely to be highlights

I know. Yeah, sure, that would be really plain dumb from them and just infinitely sad.

Hopefully it will never happen, I have no problem to have 3-4 minutes highlights for casual audience but just keep also the full replays for the orthodox fans as well ffs :d