website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

I don’t think they saw the screenshot that I sent them, where the videos just completely stop working I did not ask them to do that, it must prove that they have very little storage on their apps, I hope it doesn’t turn into a highlights package 

6 hours ago, dcro said:

Also they should work with audio. For some reason on some videos you can not disable the commentators.

I don’t mind commentary tbh it makes it more exciting yea some are annoying but that’s why I have it switched off sometimes 😂

8 hours ago, phelps said:

tbh, it would be a lot more important to retranscode the videos at 50 fps rather than just cutting the "dead gaps"...:evil:

many sports are just unwatchable at 25 fps...:facepalm:

someone with the right contacts should let them know...

I never asked them to fix the gaps that is not the issue the gaps do not bother me, but I agree that they need to fix whatever video player they are using to make their videos run cause my PC cannot even run them at low resolution, [it’s not the issue with my internet btw]

they should’ve used whatever one YouTube has used 

8 hours ago, phelps said:

tbh, it would be a lot more important to retranscode the videos at 50 fps rather than just cutting the "dead gaps"...:evil:

many sports are just unwatchable at 25 fps...:facepalm:

someone with the right contacts should let them know...

I did just that and here is the link to

the IOCs contact centre if you wish to send them an email enquiries.contact@olympic.org

90541FD8-D0D0-4CE8-9745-C0419ADAB585.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

I would be gutted if they turn them into a 5 minute highlights packages 

Wouldnt be surprised. When you include mixed relays or skateboarding at the Games, editing videos to get a condensed packages of 5 minutes is completely in style. 

2 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Wouldnt be surprised. When you include mixed relays or skateboarding at the Games, editing videos to get a condensed packages of 5 minutes is completely in style. 

If that happens i will just boycott the entire app,

It would be a massive a let down when i thought the IOC wanted to do a 24/7 olympics approach 😥