website statistics

Your Tokyo 2020 Schedule

For me the Games are not over yet.

Bernie Sanders Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I still have a lot of events to watch. (Only watched 110 so far), I propably need the next week to get done with everything i interessted to.  :D

Today I will watch climbing, track cycling and probably rythmic gymnastic with my girlfriend. Team sports finals are than next on my list.

Men's modern pentathlon at the moment and then the baseball final is all that's left. Seems perfect to put on in the background tomorrow when cleaning up, because there's plenty of non-Olympic stuff from today I still want to watch :p 

Other than that, normal life resuming on Tuesday, luckily I'm still free from work tomorrow for at least one night of alarm-free sleep :d 

It's been a boatload of fun, but I'm also feeling a sense of relief and relaxation.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, rafalgorka said:

The same here. Can't wait for Paris though ;-)

Already getting nervous and excited for Beijing now that these Olympics are finished :d 

But given our potential Brazilian representation there, that of course has more personal reasons than just "Can't wait to watch sports" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Confident that the sleep patterns I used for Tokyo will work for Beijing as well, so I fear nothing. 

I already checked the program for Beijing, and a number of sports I will want to watch (bobsleigh, luge, ski jumping definitely) will have finals or even most events in the evening Beijing time, so definitely watchable for me during the day in Europe. The rest I want to follow (e.g. snowboard) I will watch in replay from the Player.