website statistics

Your Tokyo 2020 Schedule

19 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes indeed :d. I think I am going to gradually try to change my sleep pattern this week and then for a big adjustment on Friday :d.

I barely slept on Saturday night so did need a normal one last night, but today it'll start :d

Going to sleep at 21:00, waking up at 05:00

Tomorrow going to at sleep 20:00, waking up at 04:00 on Wednesday

Wednesday going to at sleep 19:00, waking up at 03:00 on Thursday

Thursday going to at sleep 18:00, waking up at 02:00 on Friday

Friday going to sleep at 17:00, waking up at whenever the first event starts on Saturday minus 20 minutes for breakfast

And then there we are, Japanese-time rhythm :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I barely slept on Saturday night so did need a normal one last night, but today it'll start :d

Going to sleep at 21:00, waking up at 05:00

Tomorrow going to at sleep 20:00, waking up at 04:00 on Wednesday

Wednesday going to at sleep 19:00, waking up at 03:00 on Thursday

Thursday going to at sleep 18:00, waking up at 02:00 on Friday

Friday going to sleep at 17:00, waking up at whenever the first event starts on Saturday minus 20 minutes for breakfast

And then there we are, Japanese-time rhythm :d 

I went to bed at 21:30 last night and got up at 05:00 this morning. Feeling fresh so far :d 

Tonight will go to bed around 20:30 and try to go for a 04:00 start. Let’s see how I get on from there! 

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

So last night I went to bed at 20:30 and woke at 04:00. That’s 3 hours earlier than my usual waking up time which means I am now on Baku time :d 

:toast:Exactly the same with me.  Up yesterday at 05:30.  Up today at 04:00.  Getting ready for the softball tomorrow.