website statistics

Your Tokyo 2020 Schedule

4 hours ago, Triplecast said:

In the Eastern US, I'll be living the nocturnal life, with things starting at about 7-8 PM and going to 9:00AM the next morning, and then try sleeping from about 930AM to  600PM  I already have the 2 weeks off from work,  To try and adjust quickly, I'll get up at about 5-6AM on July 23, then trying to take a long nap in the afternoon, following the Opening Ceremony. 

I live in the eastern zone as well. Unfortunately, I can’t live the nocturnal life. Still got a part time job. I’ll probably watch from the start of each day until midnight or 1 am, then catch up with the rest of the action the next day. Luckily, my job isn’t too difficult, so I’ll be able to watch the action there as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rybak said:

I think its time to prepare body for being awake by whole night and being sleeping in Middle of day :p

Yes indeed :d. I think I am going to gradually try to change my sleep pattern this week and then for a big adjustment on Friday :d.

20 hours ago, rybak said:

I think its time to prepare body for being awake by whole night and being sleeping in Middle of day :p

While I'm getting myself to not to be grumpy when my body actually woke me up earlier than I planned :lol: