website statistics

Your Tokyo 2020 Schedule

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Olympionikes said:

I really like there is live broadcast of the archery ranking rounds this time, and hopefully in shooting too, on dedicated platform, unless my night of the day 0 will be a little boring...

there's always a lot of rowing that night...:evil:

and you can also go for a recovery of some softball and/or football matches from days -2 and -1 (I doubt you can watch all of them in full lenght in any single day)...:p

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

and you can also go for a recovery of some softball and/or football matches from days -2 and -1

I already know how that's going to go :d 

Day -2 and -1: "Cool, it's starting, let's watch the softball and football and let's go!!"

Much later with Olympics in full swing: "Huh, finals are today, I wonder who made it." 

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yes I will watch rowing. I already check because I was afraid to get up for nothing at 2:00 in the morning.

Unfortunately I already plan to watch all the softball and football games live. I already set up my five screens (I have two more to set up for the first week).

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

I don't know about you, but I am starting to get some Rio flashbacks. Sleeping from 7am to 3pm. :hairpull:

Just started working out my timetable.  Will mostly be sleeping 22:00-01:00, perhaps 05:00-07:00 and then go out early afternoon and sleep late afternoon. 

except for day 1, when I'm going straight from friday late morning to saturday night, I think I have no chance for external reason to do anything different from going to sleep at about 10.30/11 p.m. and wake up at about 3/3.30 a.m.

gotta miss the live action of things like Triathlon and Open Water Swimming (and a few Athletics events), but I fear I just can't do more than that (the 6 p.m. - midnight sleep, which would have been the ideal option is definitely out of order right now for me)...:nopompom: :facepalm:

You are real fanatics then :bowdown:

I think I will reserve my staying-up-all-night time for a few choice events, mostly finals of Milak and/or Hosszu and maybe some key matches in Handball or Water polo where Hungary is involved (most of those will be played in times more friendly to European time zones anyway, at least with WP)

Otherwise I will watch what is live at between 0700-0100 CET (1400 to 0800 Tokyo) or catch up with on demand streaming hopefully on Eurosport Player.

9 minutes ago, dharang said:

You are real fanatics then :bowdown:

I think I will reserve my staying-up-all-night time for a few choice events, mostly finals of Milak and/or Hosszu and maybe some key matches in Handball or Water polo where Hungary is involved (most of those will be played in times more friendly to European time zones anyway, at least with WP)

Otherwise I will watch what is live at between 0700-0100 CET (1400 to 0800 Tokyo) or catch up with on demand streaming hopefully on Eurosport Player.

This is my plan as well. I might get up early if some key events require it (Van der Poel's mountainbike race, Bol's 400mH, track cyling men's team sprint and a few more). Other than that two weeks of vacation with a 7 AM alarm is early enough!

Respect for the fanatics!:bowdown: