website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Arrivals & Athletes' Village

I see that most of the buildings are by geographical relativity, well or someone Fucked up or that we are added to another building with other countries so I still wonder which building has my country ?

Edit: I remember that in Rio they said that Israel and Lebanon needs to share the Bus , something that caused a huge problem when the Lebanon delegation said that they will not go with the Israeli delegation..

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

I see that most of the buildings are by geographical relativity, well or someone Fucked up or that we are added to another building with other countries so I still wonder which building has my country ?

Edit: I remember that in Rio they said that Israel and Lebanon needs to share the Bus , something that caused a huge problem when the Lebanon delegation said that they will not go with the Israeli delegation..

I saw in Ksenia Polikarpova’s IG and the team is in the same tower with Ireland and Sweden

I guess lots of us have been wondering what exactly is the view like from the other side of those Olympic rings. I was browsing through the :CUB teams social media, and I found this rare pic of newly arrived athletes waiting their turn!

mayday2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I guess lots of us have been wondering what exactly is the view like from the other side of those Olympic rings. I was browsing through the :CUB teams social media, and I found this rare pic of newly arrived athletes waiting their turn!

mayday2.jpg

I don't fully get the joke but judging by the banners this seems to be the pic of a celebration rather than a protest :p just saying in case your intention was showing the latter. 

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I don't fully get the joke but judging by the banners this seems to be the pic of a celebration rather than a protest :p just saying in case your intention was showing the latter. 

No, the idea was just to show a large queue waiting! :facepalm:

Here's the same other-side-of-the-rings shot viewed from a different angle. 

AMW7X23JQXTPCW6DXX43CIP5SI.jpg