website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Arrivals & Athletes' Village

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

No idea. I just been following a vlog from our gymnast and he showed the building. I guess Google images might be a good source! Will be fun trying to locate all the delegations :d 

I thought it was discouraged  to publish plans on where each delegation was staying since the Israeli team were killed in 1972?

So the media doesn't have to stay inside any bubble? For some reason I thought that the Japanese will have very strict rules for any foreigners who will attend events but I just saw that the "official Hungarian Olympic vloggers" are inside the Tokyo crowd like everything is normal and they will later talk to athletes and be inside the Olympic venues. I mean, if they get to attend AND also run around Tokyo, why the fuck are vaccinated Japanese fans not allowed inside the venues? 

Well the so called bubble is obviously boomed out. Fans and media can obviously cross the bubble interview and take photos with athletes upon arrival at the Tokyo airport. Our mainstream media firstly obey the rules and restrain themselves from interviewing athletes. But after seeing other media interviewing they complained a little while but joining the interviewing squad at the end. The bubble is in your heart. It only exists if you choose to.