website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Because the website sucks?

It's annoying, because there's so much scrolling especially in Paralympics when they show every single match of 435 classes of judo and table tennis and boccia and whatnot :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's annoying, because there's so much scrolling especially in Paralympics when they show every single match of 435 classes of judo and table tennis and boccia and whatnot :d 

Even worse in the mobile app actually, when you open the schedule tab it shows today's schedule automatically. Since too much scrolling will be required to find a certain event, you decide add a sport filter...  And voila it show the schedule starts from the first day of the respective sport instead of the current date.

5 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Even worse in the mobile app actually, when you open the schedule tab it shows today's schedule automatically. Since too much scrolling will be required to find a certain event, you decide add a sport filter...  And voila it show the schedule starts from the first day of the respective sport instead of the current date.

:lol:

Another annoying thing is that it shows the results of finished medal events on the schedule (the medalists, that is). Sucks badly, you have to train yourself to avoid spoilers and hold your hand over the results while scrolling :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:lol:

Another annoying thing is that it shows the results of finished medal events on the schedule (the medalists, that is). Sucks badly, you have to train yourself to avoid spoilers and hold your hand over the results while scrolling :p 

Yeah that's why I decided to use my browser for results even in mobile...

From the desktop browser I can easily navigate by clicking on the pictograms on the Competitions of [date] list to jump to a sport, then ctrl + left / ctrl + backspace to get back to the top (lack of back to top button is also annoying).

In mobile just use the find function of the browser... Much simpler than the app lol

9 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Yeah that's why I decided to use my browser for results even in mobile...

From the desktop browser I can easily navigate by clicking on the pictograms on the Competitions of [date] list to jump to a sport, then ctrl + left / ctrl + backspace to get back to the top (lack of back to top button is also annoying).

In mobile just use the find function of the browser... Much simpler than the app lol

My most useful 'tip' is to open the schedule for day X the day before day X. Then you have the full schedule, but without the results. Just make sure you only open results and such by right clicking and selecting 'Open on new tab' (not with Ctrl + click, that doesn't work) and don't refresh the page :d 

56 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

The fact that Brazil qualified 2 athletes for a final with only 4 persons and got one of them disqualified and the other one did not finish is really something else.

Worst of all, only two medals awarded. Something like that should never happen. What a waste.

Some people complain about shared gold medalists but this is worse.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.