website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

Slight off topic.

IPC YT channel is livestreaming all the events, just like they did before.

But after some time, those videos arent available. I couldnt find any Beijing 2008 replays and so on up until PyeongChang.

Does anyone know where are all those replays? 

19 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Slight off topic.

But after some time, those videos arent available. I couldnt find any Beijing 2008 replays and so on up until PyeongChang.

I think they're still available since videos from Rio and London Paralympics keep popping up in my feed. But I don't think they created a playlist, I guess we just have to search for specific events we're interested :dunno:

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Sadly, it appears that clowns from our national tv somehow got exclusive rights. Obviously they will not broadcast anything without Croatian interest, so my paralympic journey will end there...

In Brazil both Sportv (paid channel, full events) and Globo (free channel, only highlights) are broadcasting, but the Paralympic channels on YouTube are still available.

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Slight off topic.

1 hour ago, vinipereira said:

I think they're still available since videos from Rio and London Paralympics keep popping up in my feed. But I don't think they created a playlist, I guess we just have to search for specific events we're interested :dunno:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

What a great table tennis match between :JPN Iwaubchi and :GBR Facey-Thompson, thoroughly enjoyed it

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold