website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

59 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I’m sure we had it in London. Remember being very impressed how the horses distinguished between control & involuntary movements.

In the past, I think Channel 4 has used their own broadcast equipment to show some of the sports not shown by OBS. For instance, they broadcast some of the rowing in Rio when OBS didn’t produce a feed.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

In the past, I think Channel 4 has used their own broadcast equipment to show some of the sports not shown by OBS. For instance, they broadcast some of the rowing in Rio when OBS didn’t produce a feed.

RAI do the same in 2016, they'll show all italians in some not-OBS sports too, like table tennis or the full cycling circuit

The cauldron is lit! 🔥

What a fantastic start to the 2020 Paralympic Games!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The cauldron is lit! 🔥

What a fantastic start to the 2020 Paralympic Games!

I though it was a pretty monotonous ceremony, but given the circumstances they did a good job. The one thing I can claim about Rio 2016 is that we had an amazing Paralympics opening (the best ever in my view).