website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

7 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Ah missed the opening, I am really curious with what Montenegro was showing

https://globalolympian.home.blog/2019/05/27/a-bright-dawn-of-may-in-montenegro-signals-the-begging-of-the-2019-games-of-the-small-states-of-europe/ 

You can look at my posts on the last or my article and get the basic information.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I woke up 3 hours late like an idiot this morning, and missed some action that’s no available on demand. Not a good start to my games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Olympian1010 so, any livestreaming for the judo and swimming finals of this afternoon?

AlfaSports from Cyprus was going to livestream them. However, Montenegro’s internet is really bad, so they will upload them instead as on demand later today. I’ve reached out and asked them if this includes every event from the sessions, or just the ones Cyprus is completing in. Once I get an answer I’ll tell you.

I’ve found the results website to be fantastic by the way. Easily accessible information, live scores, and clean graphics.

8 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Ah missed the opening, I am really curious with what Montenegro was showing

Man I’m good at what I do, Here’s last nights opening ceremony: https://www.sanmarinortv.sm/programmi/esclusive-sport-p118?v=61188#video61188

If it doesn’t open right away scroll down the the bottom of the page, it’s the last video titles Giochi Picolo etc.

45 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Olympian1010 so, any livestreaming for the judo and swimming finals of this afternoon?