website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

2019 GSSE Playlist (Full Matches and Highlights)

The quality on some of the streams is amateur, but it’s still better than absolutely nothing. The daily highlights the Montenegrin account has put together are very nice. He shows footage from multiple venues and all the scores from the day. 

(If someone could link the playlist to first post that’d be :champion:)

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The GSSE General Assembly did not allow the Vatican athletes to run :cry:. They said because there is no Vatican OC they can not compete. That will change in a few years at least, so we should see them in 21 or 23 I would imagine. The Faroe Islands have also been told off for the same reason, though I have a feeling that the EOC may laid down the hammer here to get the Faroe Islands off their backs.

Im all for Faroe and Vatican participation, but the other countries are against it, the Faroe Islands especially, because it would mean that they lose medals.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I see that the Chetcuti brothers went Gold/Silver in double trap. That should make a certain Maltese user very happy...

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 00:41, Olympian1010 said:

I see that the Chetcuti brothers went Gold/Silver in double trap. That should make a certain Maltese user very happy...

They are not brothers, I don't think they are related either

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

RIP Totallympics Weekly Update podcast where they were named as brothers :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 hours ago, Glen said:

I was entirely sure that they were. I seem to remember a commentator saying that during the Commonwealth Games. Well RIP factual accuracy.

7 hours ago, dcro said:

Yes! We demand to have such misinformation retracted on-air next time!

I actually plan to do that, so...

Also, I found this website: http://mnesport.tv/index.php/component/osmembership/standardni-paket/sign-up?Itemid=837

They have every sport (except shooting) Available on demand for €9.99, and I believe they all have graphics and such.

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Also, I found this website: http://mnesport.tv/index.php/component/osmembership/standardni-paket/sign-up?Itemid=837

They have every sport (except shooting) Available on demand for €9.99, and I believe they all have graphics and such.

Today I learned....Euro is the currency in Montenegro.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!