website statistics

Covid Cases at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I love this guy, he is such a good journalist, he always write only positive things to rise the atmosphere like here by mentioning the amount of tested people. so we have 2 positive tested athletes from the sole 2 people tested and living in the village, I am right ? not looking good.

If it would be some hundreds or thousands of people tested negative at the same village the same day that would be maybe better situation, but since Liam the great journalist did not mention tactfuly the amount of tested people. then we are in deep shit.

Surprised to see poeple still reading inside the games btw.

56 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

There should be also 1 positive case of one athlete outside the village. Any info about that??

it's the RSA team official, meanwhile the players are the 2 cases "inside the village"...

by the way, I'm not surprised at all that those cases are from countries like RSA (and the future ones would likely come from Nations with poor covid management)...

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

it's the RSA team official, meanwhile the players are the 2 cases "inside the village"...

by the way, I'm not surprised at all that those cases are from countries like RSA (and the future ones would likely come from Nations with poor covid management)...

it has to mean nothing, our athlete who tested positive is among first vaccinated athletes and also was negative in Athens but positive in Tokyo