website statistics

Covid Cases at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

3 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

She was world class at age 16.

In the GB senior squad at 12 and a World Cup winner at just 15. A precocious talent. I feel really sorry for her but at least she only has to wait three years for another opportunity.

29 minutes ago, Nickyc707 said:

In the GB senior squad at 12 and a World Cup winner at just 15. A precocious talent. I feel really sorry for her but at least she only has to wait three years for another opportunity.

She was in top form going into olympics, hopefully many more chances will come her away skeet shooters have long career.

49 minutes ago, Nickyc707 said:

In her sport, as well, let's face it, she's a prodigy who could very well be competitive into her mid forties if not longer. The odds are she'll be there in 2024 AND 2028 and quite possibly 2032. If SOMEONE has to miss out, one could argue amber will get a better chance to get what she's capable of than most.

Imagine being a women's gymnast covided out at your peak - sad enough when the phenomenal italian Georgia Villa was withdrawn for injury last week.

20 minutes ago, anuj said:

She was in top form going into olympics, hopefully many more chances will come her away skeet shooters have long career.

And personally, I hope by 2026 we get to see her in a Commonwealth Games Shooting tournament again!