website statistics

Covid Cases at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

9 hours ago, hckošice said:

I love this guy, he is such a good journalist, he always write only positive things to rise the atmosphere like here by mentioning the amount of tested people. so we have 2 positive tested athletes from the sole 2 people tested and living in the village, I am right ? not looking good.

If it would be some hundreds or thousands of people tested negative at the same village the same day that would be maybe better situation, but since Liam the great journalist did not mention tactfuly the amount of tested people. then we are in deep shit.

Surprised to see poeple still reading inside the games btw.

Yeah I’m planning to stop too. Can’t hold it anymore

51 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

it has to mean nothing, our athlete who tested positive is among first vaccinated athletes and also was negative in Athens but positive in Tokyo

The countries where the rates of Covid are currently higher are simply more likely to catch the virus before they travel than if they have come from somewhere where cases are currently low. Obviously once in Tokyo everyone has a similar chance of catching it. 

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

A passenger tested positive for covid on the flight of a delegation of Italian athletes

their Olympics is done and dusted...no matter if they got the virus or not, but right now no athlete can afford a 5 or more day-quarantine with no training and no chance of a good adjustment to the Japanese environment...